We love just about ombré anything right now, so naturally we are obsessed with this super easy ombré nail style!
What you'll need:
bright blue polish
1. Take your make-up sponge and cut a wedge off the corner. Make sure the wedge is big enough to grip with tweezers.
2. Start by painting your nails with two coats of bright blue polish.
3. Once the blue has dried completely, paint the base of each nail with a black polish.
4. Coat your make-up sponge held by tweezers in black, and dab each nail to blend the black polish up each nail bed. If needed, repeat this step with blue polish to even out any mistakes.
6. Once both colors have dried, follow with a top coat.