Heart nail idea!
We wanted to do something fun to celebrate this Valentine's Day! Here is a super simple and cute nail idea that is just the right amount of cheesy for this lovey-dovey holiday.
what you'll need:
white nail polish
red nail polish
a few toothpicks
1. paint your nails with white polish for as many coats needed to reach your desired solid base
2. after base has dried completely, carefully add a red dot to one half or your nail and let dry
3. add a similar sized dot to combine with your initial dot
4. before second dot dries, use a toothpick to carefully drag the red paint into a point at the bottom
5. once the heart is dry, follow up with a top coat to finish it off
You now have a fun addition to your finger!
With it being Valentine's Day, we love the way the red heart pops on a white background, but we also are excited to experiment with other color combos!